Friday, March 2, 2012

Updates.

This blog isn't going very well, is it.  I have been at my new job for over 2 weeks now, and that means I'm working at least 1.5 hours more per day than I was before (my previous job was a little cushy, and flexible, and I didn't work that hard - I'll admit it.  But it was because I didn't have to, not because I was lazy!)  And I haven't worked out once since I started the job.  This is not good.

Anyways.  Here's what I've been up to.  I swear the running updates are going to start up again soon.

A few weeks ago, I attempted an artsy photo of Vegas via intragram:

This month brings lots of exciting things, like:

A skip trip to Lake Tahoe...

St. Patrick's Day celebrations...

And my birthday. Obv the most important.

Happy Friday y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment