Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shadows.

{Via we heart it, from Groundhog Day}

I may have been a weird kid.  Groundhog Day was one of my brother and I's favorite movies, hands down.  We used to watch it all the time.  We definitely didn't comprehend the darker undertones, I wasn't that kid. 

Anyways.  You probably heard that Punxatawney Phil saw his shadow this morning, so 6 more weeks of winter.  This has been the most mild winter so far here in Chicago, so I'll take it!

Today is my third self-report on my diet attempts.  I went to another great Level 2 yoga class last night (there were scary headstands, and many poorly executed planks).  I plan to run after work today to make it my third workout so far this week. 

Week 3
Change since last week = - 1.2 pounds
Total loss = - 2.6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment