Friday, January 27, 2012

Week 2.

I saw an article in Chicago Magazine this month about the best health-related apps for your chosen device. I haven't had a chance to explore them yet but check it out.

This week has been a frustrating one. I struggled a lot to stay healthy and kept track of every.single.thing I ate all week. I was *miraculously* able to stay at my calorie intake goal every day, went on several long walks, and a run the other night. But my scale has been acting wacky, fluctuating a lot, and today registered a reading that did not make me happy. I even thought about pretending it didn't happen and skipping sharing this week because I'm convinced the stupid thing is broken but you know what? That's not the point of this. So. Here it is.

Week 2 = +.6 pounds
Total loss = -1.2 pounds

I'm going to focus on the fact that I'm planning to leave work early today and get a run in during daylight because it's supposed to be 40+ degrees. Happy weekend.

{Via we heart it}

No comments:

Post a Comment